Thursday, July 2, 2009

Ancient Blanky


dAdDy's BlAnKy!

My mother in law found Zach's baby blanky. When Zach saw it, he squealed with joy and said, "My blanky!" It was his comfort blanky until he was about 6 years old. So cute! He was so proud that Carla was going to be able to cuddle and get obsessed with her daddy's blanky. It is so adorable to watch him get so excited with her. I love it!

She sleeps with HER pink fuzzy blanky, and DADDY'S blanky, which was once a mint green color, now tan. Zach is such a great daddy. I am so glad that he is the father of my children. I love you Babe, and Carlita!




2 comments:

  1. I really did squeal when I saw it, who wouldn't do the same thing? It really is so nice to see Carla sleeping while holding it. It always makes me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. are you sure it's safe? I have jakes, and my baby blankets, but I'm afraid that my kids would trash them. So I put them up with my baby blessing outfits. I guess I'm wierd. I think Zach might have grown some since he used it last :)

    ReplyDelete