Thursday, July 2, 2009

Life Isn't Measured By The Breaths You Take, But By The Moments That Take Your Breath Away

This one ONE of the MANY wonderful moments in my life. We were at my mom's house cleaning the Wilson's tent. We used it when we went camping. We were having a lot of fun being goofy. President Hickley said, "Marry someone you can laugh with or laugh at for the rest of your life." Thank you Father in Heaven for blessing me with a husband that meets both of those stipulations. Zach promised me when we were engaged that he would make me laugh every day for the rest of our life. He has definitely kept his promise!













Thanks for these wonderful moments love!

2 comments:

  1. Teresa is absolutely perfect in everyway. She deserves to laugh everyday. I love you baby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you can post, and have your hubby post comments back, mine just acts like my blog is mine to type on. DANG IT!! I love the baby in the hammock though, way cute to peak and see a baby.

    ReplyDelete