Sunday, July 5, 2009

Christmas in JUNE??

I have never been Christmas caroling, that I remember. We tried to go during Christmas time last year, but weren't able to, so we decided that we would celebrate Christmas 6 months after it ended. June came, 6 months after Christmas, and we put up our tree, made Christmas cookies, and went...yes... CHRISTMAS CAROLING! We want others to feel the spirit of Christmas more than once a year also. We made Peanut Butter Christmas cookies, and took those as treat to our holiday cheer recipiants. We sang to the Miners, they were in shock, but they atleast sang Silent Night with us. Next we were off to Meggan Wilson, she just laughed at us and declined our invitation to go caroling with us. We also sang to the Shaws, and the Wildes. They were all delighted to hear our melodious voices sing Jingle Bells, a true Christmas Classic. Darla if you read this, please know that we went to your house first. Sadly your family wasn't there. Allas our Christmas celebrating will soon come to an end as we take down our Christmas Tree within the next couple weeks. I'm hoping to start using my treadmill again.








Bug decorated our Christmas Tree with Carla's toys. So stinking cute!!




2 comments:

  1. At first I was nervous to go caroling in June but now I think that we should go again next year. I love my wife and the way that she can get me out of my comfort zone and it usually turns out for the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know there's always November, December, and January to do those songs :) You guys are nuts :) I wouldn't go through the whole tree thing if I didn't have too, in JUNE, you normally don't have too...so when is the "Christmas" morning???Do you gift and recieve too?

    ReplyDelete