Thursday, July 16, 2009

Open House, Aunt Sue and Megan's Birthday


Vanessa and I. She is growing up so fast!


Alex and Megan. Megan opening up Little John's present, it was Carla's chew book! Little John is so funny! I don't think Carla would appreciate him giving away her toys. :)


Carla loves her auntie Megan! She really has a way with kids. She will be a great mom someday. I don't know what Jenn is looking at.



Why is Zach wearing my hooter hider? Your guess is as good as mine!
Zach said it is his cape. Tee hee hee!
Oreo! Little John, Aunt Sue and Phalinx (alex). Aunt Sue and Little John came to visit from St. Louis. She tried so hard to convince us to move to St. Louis with her! I WISH!
She is a professor at a community college and is so smart. She is so full of love and faith. I really look up to her. Amazingly enough, I talk to her more than I talk to my mom's or dad's sisters! I love Aunt Sue so much. She really is a light in a world full of so much darkness. Little John is just plain funny. He is such a great kid! I really do wish we lived closer so we could get to know him better. I love him also!
Carla also loves her Auntie Sue! And I know for a FACT Auntie Sue ADORES her!









I love the fact that Zach makes me laugh everyday. Most of the time it is at him. He isn't embarrassed to show me is silly side. I love it!




We were able to go to the Oquirrah Mountain Temple Open House on Saturday also. We left Carla with Mom and Aunt Sue and were able to have some us time at the Temple. It was AMAZING! Inside was gorgeous, we were awe stricken! There was a peace there that made all of the trials that we are going through minuscule. The eternal perspective makes our trials seem nothing more than little hiccups on our journey to eternity. I am grateful for Temples, for the peace, love, and warmth that is felt there. I am grateful for a husband who is worthy to take me to the temple. For his steadfastness in the Gospel. I am grateful for a loving Heavenly Father, who in his divine wisdom saw our need for a Savior and was willing to sacrifice one of His children, His most perfect child, so that we all might return to live with Him someday. I am grateful for my Elder Brother who accepted the call to sacrifice his mortal life to save each one of us. Thank you!



2 comments: