Wednesday, March 18, 2009

4 month shots!

On Monday my little big baby went in for her 4 month visit. She is 50% on her length and head circumference, but weighs 16lbs, putting her in the 93%!!! I can't believe that in just four short months she went from being in the 3%to 93%! I love it though! She is perfect!!
I don't know what is wrong with her right now though. I hope that it is just her shots bothering her, because last night she did not sleep well at all! She went to sleep at 8:30 and would wake up every 5-30 min and cry for about 3 min, then go back to sleep. She did this for about 3 1/2 hours! She finally stopped and I fell asleep. An hour and a half later, 1:30am, she woke up screaming and crying! I went in and nursed her, calmed her down, and put her back in her crib. She fell asleep, but woke up every 20 min whimpering for about 3 min, then returning to sleep. She did this for about two hours. She stopped and I fell asleep. An hour later, now 5:30am, she woke up again, crying and crying. She was hungry. So, I got up, nursed her and she went back to sleep immediately. She woke up an hour later, and that was when I turned to Zach and said, "I can't do this anymore." He got out of bed and took care of her until 9:30 when I fed her. I hope she doesn't make this into a habit! My poor baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment