Saturday, March 7, 2009

MAHO IS GETTING MARRIED!


Yup, my bro is getting hitched on Tuesday! They aren't wasting time. Not at all! I'm excited to be there with them in this very important occasion. I'm so happy for Maho and Cindy! Congrats you two!! We will be leaving to Hawaii on Monday and returning on Saturday. The only two things that I'm NOT excited for are the flights there and back, and leaving my hubby behind. You know that green stuff that they reward us with when we work, yeah money, well we don't have enough of the green stuff so that all three of us can go. Sad day! So I'll be missing my lover. It will be the longest that we have ever been separated since we started dating in Dec of 06. Craziness! I know that Carla is going to miss her daddy very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment