Monday, March 2, 2009

Maho


Maho is my brother. His real name is Elmer Mahonnry. I love my brother Maho. When we were little we used to Tango in the living room. It was so much fun! My mom took this picture, and I have cherished it. I actually used one of his baby pictures as a book mark for my scriptures for about 3 or 4 years. He is such a good man with a big heart. He is great with kids! He has two babes (boys), and they are adorable, even though I haven't met either of them, I have seen pictures! Funny enough they both look like him! He is soon to get married to an amazing woman, Cindy. She is so sweet! Definitely a keeper! I love you Maho. I am so proud of you for making some really difficult changes in your life. I pray for you every single day. Please know that you mean the world to me, and that you will always be in my thoughts and prayers. You are an amazing daddy! I can't wait to see you and your beautiful family.

1 comment: