Saturday, March 21, 2009

Different Laughs


This is for Zach. He always tells me that I never write anything embarrassing about myself or silly things that I do on the blog, so here we go. I used to practice my laughs. Yes, yes I know... WEIRD! When I was younger, I used to sit in front of a mirror and just laugh and laugh, I was trying to find a laugh that wasn't annoying, or silly, or embarrassing. So now when I laugh, it is usually a combination of laughs, unintentionally of course! Some of Zach's favorite are when I snort, burst out a paa haa haa, or hiss! Next time you make me laugh see how many different laughs I do. Zach always points them out, especially when they are extra interesting. He says he finds them entertaining. Since he promised to make me laugh every day, he hears quite a few different ones! So there we go, I wrote something funny about me. He also wants me to add that I scrunch my nose when I laugh. Old habit!

2 comments:

  1. LOL!! Mi Nalga, why does this not surprise me??? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Life is to short not to laugh at yourself. You sily girl! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete