Friday, March 27, 2009

Another Tooth!!

Holly Guacamole! I can't believe it! She was so grumpy today. She has been inconsolable. I finally decided looked in her mouth and there it was... ANOTHER TOOTH! No wonder she is in so much pain all the time, and grumpy. She only wants to be held and loved on. Poor baby! She finally went to sleep, but her usually 2 hour nap lasted 20 min. I'm in for a long night. Poor Zach, I try to let him sleep because he already does so much. I can sleep during the day anyways. Here she is, sleeping away. I also think that she has heat rash. I always bundle her up really good, but then I get cold in the house and turn up the heat. Then she gets to hot, but I never realized that it was bothering her. Poor thing. I'm sorry Carla. She's having naky time now.

1 comment:

  1. TERESA!!!! I found you! How are you!? Your baby is adorable!! This is Jenny(Cisneros) Mayo justinmayofamily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete