Thursday, March 26, 2009

Zach's new desk

To motivate Zach with his schooling, I rearranged the house so that he could have a little section to do his homework. He now has a desk! Woo hoo! Until now, he has been doing schoolwork on the kitchen table which is usually full of other stuff that I haven't gotten around to putting away, so it is a hassle to clear off the table every time he needs to do homework, which is every day. So, instead I decided to make a section of the house HIS territory, which seemed only fair since the rest of the house is MY territory. I love Zach and want him to know that I am behind him all the way. I will support him in every way possible. Now I find him doing homework a lot more often. I'm glad that he is enjoying his new desk.Te amo!

No comments:

Post a Comment