Tuesday, March 3, 2009

SHHHHH!


Yesterday for the first time Carla took a nap in her crib! It was very momentous! She would wake up a little and fuss and whine for the first 20 minutes, but then she was out for 2 1/2 hours! As I am writing this, she is in her crib, once again fussing and crying, but I hope she'll be out soon. I am so privileged to me a mommy. Especially as times like today, when I get to hold her, feed her, love her, and kiss her chubby cheeks. What a blessing being a mother, and being able to carry life inside and then raise that little person. What a blessing!

P.S. She fell asleep in her glider and was a happy baby in it for about an hour! She likes it!

2 comments:

  1. She looks so small in her crib. LOL Won't last long though.LOL It's nice when they finally sleep in their "own" bed. Kudo's for sticking out the fussn'.

    ReplyDelete