Sunday, March 1, 2009

I WON!!!

Oh yeah, I win, I always win...eventually. I have been bugging Zach that I want a T.V. console for our nice and big T.V. I was relentless, even Carla was on my side. She would start crying and I would translate, "I can't believe you Daddy, all she wants is a T.V. console. You are so mean. Waa, waa. Please Daddy, it would make her so happy. Please!" Then I would say, "See, even she wants the T.V. console. Be nice, come on. I really want it. It would open up the living room so much." Of course, it worked! Just so you know, ladies, this also works for new clothes, a treadmill, red highlights, new shoes, and new movies! Ha ha ha! I'm so smooth! (Although some of these things I didn't beg for, I just mentioned them repeatedly, and he just gave them to me for my birthday, or just because I looked good in them. Ahh what a nice guy!)

No comments:

Post a Comment