Monday, March 23, 2009

Not for the Weak of Stomach

Okay, so for about a week I have been debating whether to blog this picture or not. So, if you don't want to see spit up, don't look at the picture.
We thought it would be fun for Carla to take a ride on daddy's shoulders. She had done it before and wasn't a fan, but she is bigger now and we thought that she might enjoy it. So, up she went, and Zach was walking around the house. Then suddenly he said, "She better not puke on me." Not 1 minute passed by when suddenly a blahhhh. Oh yes, she spit up and it was a big one. Oh I laughed hysterically and Zach just said, "Oh no, get her off!" Tee hee hee hee hee hee!!!! Oh my goodness. I could hardly get her down I was laughing so hard. But of course first I had to do my duty and capture the moment...on camera!

2 comments:

  1. oh the joys of being a parent. seems you have been having a LOT of them. Little carla is somthing else I tell you what. Elmer wants a girl sooo bad and I know it is because of her. Can you blame him though I mean look at this kid she is soooo cute and has such a sweet charm about her, she almost has me wanting a girl. Blogs are great ways to treasure every moment, looks like you have have had a bunch of really great ones! ;-)

    ReplyDelete