Sunday, March 1, 2009

Tender Thoughts


I was just reading a friend of mine's blog. It was a spiritual one, and I felt an overwhelming sence of love from my Heavenly Father. I want to stand as a witness to all who read this blog that I know that Christ lives and loves each of us. We ARE children of a King. God is our Father, and He wants us to be happy. That is why He gives us commandments. That is why we give our children rules, because we want them to be safe and happy. Still, we sometimes disobey, but even though we do, Father provided a way for us to repent and be cleansed from our sins if we just will it. Christ suffered for each of our sins and it is up to us if we partake of the atonement or let that suffering be in vain. I know that Father is always there to listen to our prayers, and will always answer them too. The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints is God's kingdom on this earth. I hope that I can be a light of virtue, and an example of charity, and not for my glory's sake, but so that others can "see (my) good works and glorify our Father who is in heaven."

2 comments:

  1. I love being around you. You bring the good out in me. I love who you are and your example to me. Your testimony shines brightly I appreciate that for my sake. I believe and know all you say to be true. you've brought tears to my eyes, because of the truthfulness of the love in your heart. I know it to be true in mine as well. I love you, for being you. Your friendship to me will be cherished forever. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for a wonderful blog. It made my day!

    ReplyDelete