Saturday, March 7, 2009

SHHHHH! Part 2


Her sleeping in her crib for a couple days was just a fluke! She cries for about an hour in her crib and then when I finally go to pick her up she is wide awake. As soon as I stick her in the glider, she's out. So I figure sleeping in her glider for a half an hour is better than her having to sleep in my arms. Although I do love it when she sleeps in my arms, it probably won't be the best when she is 2! When I get back from HAWAII I'll get strict with her nap times and get her on a schedule...I hope! I'll be needing support friends!

2 comments:

  1. I wouldn't worry too much. Antonio only like to sleep in his carseat at that age and he grew out of it in a few months. But until then since Jorge was in Iraq I slept with a carseat on my bed! I would do just about anything for a couple hours of sleep!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. IT'LL BE GOOD WHEN YOU HAVE IT WORKED OUT :) BY THE TIME SHE'S 2 LOL.

    ReplyDelete